- Accidental Insurance of INR 2 lacs at the premium of INR 1 per month from Jan Dhan Yojna Bank account
- Post Office to be used for Jan Dhan Yojna.
- Linking of Post Office to the Bank.
- Atal Pension Yojna for pension system.
- Welfare Fund for Senior Citizen
- Universal Social Security System to be set up.
- Allocation of Infrastructure sector increased.
- Nai Manjil Yojna to be started. Details not available right now.
- Tax free infrastructure bonds for Rail, Road, etc. to be introduced.
- INR 1000 crores for Setu Yojna for technical business.
- INR 150 crores for Atal Innovation Yojna for scientific experiment.
- INR 1000 crores for self employment scheme.
- 5 ultra mega power project for electricity of 4000 MW each.
- Mudra Bank to be started with initial investment of INR 20 thousand crores.
- EPF to be optional for below certain threshold limit.
- Option to be provided either to join EPF or NPS.
- Indian Gold coin with Ashok Chakra mounted to be issued.
- INR 1000 crores for Nirbhaya Fund for woman security
- VISA on Arrival to be extended to 150 countries in different stages for tourism promotion.
- National Skills Mission to be setup for employability.
- AIIMS in J&K, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Bihar
- IIT in Karnataka.
- IIM in J&K and Andra Pradesh.
- Special assistance to Bihar and West Bengal.
- Cash usage to be reduced with the increase in credit cards and debit cards.
- Gold account has been introduced on which interest will be received except on jewellery items. Interest will be applicable in case of Biscuits, coins, etc.