India ITR would like to invite Authors to join our esteemed panel of Authors. The Authors who like to be Part of IndiaITR.com and get their article published on our website, can email their article to us and we will publish the same with due credit to the author.
Articles will be covering all news and analysis on taxation, Accounting, Finance, Audit and Corporate law covering virtually the entire spectrum of taxation.
For Publication of Your Article on https://indiaitr.com, e-mail your articles at:- email@example.com if already registered or submit online by registering at the https://indiaitr.com/registration/ . Registration is mandatory.
Form and structure of articles
To help us in editing your article expeditiously, you may keep the following points in mind:
- Length of article – The article should ordinarily have 1000 to 4000 words. A longer article may be considered if the subject so warrants.
- Heading of article – Heading should be precise and reflective of contents (preferably within 12 words).
- Brief:It is in essence a short summary of the article, giving thrust of the article in nutshell.
- An article should have following main parts:
(i) Introduction – It should contain about 200-300 words.
(ii) Main body – It should be well-structured and synchronized.Each para should bear a suitable heading. A para may be divided into sub-paras with suitable sub-headings.
(iii) Conclusion – It should contain about 200 words.
- Law stated – Please ensure that the law stated is accurate and the latest one. In case any development takes place after the submission of the article, but before its publication, please contact us immediately so that we can stop the publication of the same and publish the same after necessary correction from your side.
Guidelines for Authors
- Name, address and photograph – Name, address and contact number along with Passport size coloured photograph should be emailed along with the article.
- Copyright – It should be ensured that the article sent is original and does not infringe copyright of any person/institute, etc. In case of any such infringement, the author of article shall be personally liable for such infringement and any consequent damages. Further If a article gets published on the website indiaitr.com than copyright of such article will vest with indiaitr.com.
- The article must be original contribution of the author.
- Consent for exclusive publication – It is to be ensured that the article is sent exclusively to indiaitr.com for publication on its website.
- The article must not have been published elsewhere, and must not have been or must not be sent elsewhere for publication, in the same or substantially the same form.
- The articles go through blind review and are assessed on the parameters such as (a) relevance and usefulness of the article (from the point of view of company secretaries), (b) organization of the article (structuring, sequencing, construction, flow, etc.), (c) depth of the discussion, (d) persuasive strength of the article (idea/argument/articulation), (e) does the article say something new and is it thought provoking, and (f) adequacy of reference, source acknowledgement and bibliography, etc.
- The indiaitr.com has the sole discretion to accept/reject an article for publication on its website or to publish it with modification and editing, as it considers appropriate.